Over the next 5 to 10 years, new technologies will play a significant role in reshaping how we design and product products. 3D printing is one of the top technologies that will have an influence. Are you ready?
95% of top performers will change the way their products are designed and engineered.
89% of top performers will look at new ways to design to take advantage of 3D printing.
Reasons driving top performers to adopt 3D printing:
- 67% Reduce lead time for tooling
- 48% Opportunities for mass customization
- 44% Manufacturing location flexibility
- 30% Reduced material waste
- 26% Lightweighting, improved energy efficiency
- 26% Improved service/ reduce spare parts inventory
Learn more about the future of product design, engineering and manufacturing and the role 3D printing will play, in this infographic.