Pratt & Miller Engineering used NX™ software from Siemens PLM Software to develop the racing version of the 2014 Corvette, which was named 2014 North American Car of the Year at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The racing version, the C7.R, was also unveiled at the show and races in the new TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race series, which began with the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Developing racecars
- Designing defense vehicles
- Manufacturing in low volumes
Keys To Success:
- Dedication to winning
- Focus on engineering and design
- Using the right tools for the job
- Streamlined design-through-manufacturing operations, gaining notably faster development turnaround
- Gained repeat business through performance
- Finished first in class at Le Mans seven times
- Delivered continuous and significant product innovation year-to-year
Automotive & Transportation
Client’s Primary Business:
A proven formula of integrating people, processes and technologies has helped make Pratt & Miller’s world-renowned motorsports operations an innovative, full-service engineering and low-volume manufacturing company. With more than 200 employees, Pratt & Miller serves a global customer base, including the automotive, defense and power sports industries.