NX Beta Testing 2018 is coming up. We look forward to this time of year, as it gives us an opportunity to invite a select group of valued customer to provide input on our upcoming NX product release.
NX Beta Testing 2018 will be happening on the following dates:
- July 16,2018 – July 20, 2018
- July 23, 2018 – July 27, 2018
- July 30, 2018 – August 03, 2018
Locations available for local country attendance include:
- Cypress, CA
- Milford, OH
- Shanghai, China
- Pune, India
- Solihull, GB
- Den Bosch, Netherlands
- Moscow, Russia
Events like these let us know how we can help make NX better for your workflow processes.
Your participation is valuable and we appreciate your time commitment to the NX Beta Testing process.
Typically users who participate in Beta Testing:
- Attend all virtual preparation sessions
- Complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Complete a marketing release form
- Prepare data and test scenario before arriving on-site
- Contribute at least 30 hours of testing per week on-site
- Submit at least 25 well-documented, reproducible PRs per week on-site
- Review all customer existing ER’s relative to current pre-release NX
- Are responsible for your own travel expenses
Not only will this be an event to help us understand how to provide solutions to your design issues through unlimited
access to the NX team of product developers and manager but it will also provide you a first look at our upcoming software, months before the rest of the world.
Space is very limited, if you are interested in learning more about this year’s NX Beta Testing event, and would like to be a part of our improvement process please click here: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/topic/nx-beta-testing-2018/28710