Great advancements are being made to provide a best-in-class solution for your NX Design needs. With the recent implementation of a continuous-release schedule, we want to ensure that users understand all the benefits that come with it, and have the opportunity to share their wants and needs out of the faster turnaround of enhancements and deployment.
Help us make NX what you need it to be! In order to ensure we are being as responsive to new ideas and trends in technology that align with your needs, we need to hear from you. Please register here.
The above video shows some of the experiences from users at last years Cypress, CA beta.
To maintain our new continuous-release deployment schedule, we will have two beta tests per year. On the next page, you will have a chance to register for this event. You will be able to choose the week and location that works best for you.
NX beta testing dates are:
|Virtual Week:||March 4, 2019 – March 8, 2019|
|Week 1:||March 11, 2019 – March 15, 2019|
|Week 2:||March 18, 2019 – March 22, 2019|
Can’t make NX Beta EAP Testing in March? Session 2 will soon be open for registration. Dates will include:
|Virtual Week:||September 9, 2019 – September 13, 2019|
|Week 1:||September 16, 2019 – September 20, 2019|
|Week 2:||September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019|
On-site locations available include:
- Cypress, CA
- Milford, OH
- Pune, India
As a participant in NX beta testing, your contribution to the success of this event will include:
- Attending all virtual preparation sessions
- Completion of the Pre-release agreement
- Completion of a marketing release
- Preparation of data and test scenario before arriving on-site
- The contribution of >30 hours of testing per on-site week
- The submission of >25 well documented, reproducible PRs per on-site week
- Responsible for own travel expenses
- The review of all customer existing ERs relative to current pre-release NX